Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Certification Trainings
SAFe for Teams - SAFe Practitioner (SP 6.0) Certification
What does it mean to be part of an Agile team on an Agile Release Train (ART) that delivers value to customers? SAFe® for Teams covers the tactical skills to be a high-performing member of an ART. The course also gives you the guidance and tools to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams. Get the most out of your learning experience by taking it in context with your team and other teams on your ART.
SAFe for Teams will teach you all about your role on an Agile team and how your team works with others as part of an ART. You’ll learn how to plan and execute work, how to apply Scaled Agile Framework® and Agile principles, and how to continuously improve. Taking the Scaled Agile Framework® for Teams with your team will empower all of you with the collective knowledge to collaborate effectively, do the best possible work, and hit the ground running before your next planning event.
To perform the role of a SAFe® Practitioner, attendees should be able to:
- Your role on the team and your team’s role on the ART.
- How to apply SAFe principles to scale Lean-Agile delivery.
- How to plan and execute iterations and PIs.
- How to continuously improve the ART.
- Developers, Testers, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Designers
- Team members who apply Lean and Agile at scale
- All members of an Agile Release Train preparing for launch
Lesson 1: Introducing to the Scaled Agile Framework
- Thrive in the Digital Age with Business Agility
- Become a Lean-Agile Leader
- Understand Scrum, Kanban, and XP
Exercise: Scrum Scenarios and Kanban
Lesson 2: Establish Team and Technical Agility
- Build your team
- Explore the Scrum Master and Product Owner roles
- Meet the teams and people on the train
Lesson 3: Build Solutions with Agile Product Deliver
- Prepare the Backlog
- Plan the Iteration
Lesson 4: Executing the Iteration
- Visualize the flow of work
- Measure the flow of value
- Build quality in
- Control flow with meetings
- Demo value
- Retrospect and improve
Lesson 5: Executing the PI
- Plan together
- Integrate and demo together
- Learn together
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following
prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 6.0
Practitioner (SP) certification exam:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and XP
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
What Attendees Get
The class registration includes:
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 6.0 Practitioner (SP) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion. Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam